We understand the challenges and uncertainty planning travel this year. In order to accommodate our guests as well as to facilitate new bookings in an uncertain climate, we are offering a penalty FREE policy. The above is applicable for all travel date except festive season (Dec. 20th to Jan 7th).
- Once the booking is confirmed, the standard payment terms apply:
- A 20% deposit is due within 5 days of reservation.
- The full balance payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
- The following flexible cancellation fees are applicable:
- Cancellation more than 30 days before arrival: 0% cancellation fee. The deposit paid will be refunded within 14 days or held as credit applicable to future bookings.
- Cancellation within 30 days before arrival: 100% cancellation fee.
This flexible cancellation terms are valid only subject to payment of the deposit.
Where cancellation fees apply and in the following cases only: 1) Entry ban to Tanzania, 2) Quarantine on entry to Tanzania 3) No Airlines operating 4) Travel ban in originating country, a credit note valid 15 months will be issued for the same guest for the amount received, minus an administrative fee:
- Low, shoulder and high season: 5% of amount received
- Festive season: 20% of amount received
All other cancellation reasons (including COVID-positive test) will incur full cancellation fees. We do recommend contracting a travel insurance to avoid fees.