A unique opportunity to go on safari
We have partnered with several lodges in East Africa (Tanzania and Kenya) to create a unique safari itinerary. Each of our itinerary packages is tailored to meet the expectations of our guests, but each has one objective in common : to make the safari experience, memorable and something to be cherished forever.
OPTION 1: Start with a 5 or 7-day safari then visit Zanzibar:
- A stunning 10 nights trip combining the best of the bush and beach in Tanzania, at Nimali properties (10.900$ per person per itinerary)
- Combine with our favorite Relais & Chateaux properties in Kenya to discover East Africa's finest
OPTION 2: Go on a short safari (48h, 36h) from Zanzibar
Fly into Zanzibar, rest from your trip for a few nights, leave your heavy luggage with us and take a quick flight for a luxury safari with your duffle bag and come back to enjoy more beach in Zanzibar. The flights to Selous, Serengeti, Saadani parks are short and flexible (from 20 min of flight only). For those who would like to take advantage of direct in/out flights to Zanzibar and avoid the hassle of changing airports or logistics of luggage, this is the perfect option.
- 1-day Serengeti experience: leave from the hotel at 4.30 AM and back at 19.30, for a long day of adventure in the famous Serengeti park (950$ per person)
- A 2 days/1 night short excursion to mainland with at least 2 game drives and a boat safari in Saadani Park (600$ per person)
- 3 days/2 nights in a luxury tented camp in charming and wild Selous (1700$ per person)
- 3 days/2 nights in a luxury lodge in the famous Serengeti (3652$ per person per night)
All short safaris offers include: flights, insurance, all meals, activities including game drives and more. Please contact us for any information.
Contact us to book or for any information at email@example.com