We are OPEN and ready to host guests with safety protocols.
Today, more than ever, a stay in a luxury villa with a private pool and up to 1500 m2 of private area - with services of a butler and meals delivered to your room, is the perfect setting to relax, recharge and enjoy a beautiful stay in the natural tropical paradise that is Zanzibar.
Your health and that of our employees remains our utmost priority.
Traveling to Zanzibar
The Tanzanian airspace is open! We are pleased to confirm that flights have resumed with Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways, FlyDubai and Ethiopian airlines, as well as all domestic flights, into Zanzibar and Tanzania.
At this time:
- Tanzania has been endorsed by the World Tourism Travel Council (WTTC) as "safe travel" destination. International travelers do NOT have to quarantine upon arrival.
- It is understood that international airlines will already be screening passengers prior to boarding the long-haul flight to Tanzania. Please refer to your airline or relevant embassy regarding requirements for transit countries.
- We strongly advise to purchase the VIP arrival with assistance to a lounge on arrival and skipping queues (70$ per arriving guest) as well as our private transfer to ensure privacy and sanitation protocols from the plane exit.
- COVID-19 testing in Zanzibar:
The hotel can organize the COVID-19 testing and certificate delivery. This needs to be coordinated at least 72 hours prior to departure.
UPDATED: this service requires the guests to present themselves to a Health Facility in Stone Town (GLOBAL HOSPITAL if before 11 AM - recommended -, or government clinic), where a dedicated doctor will guide our guests through the procedure. The cost is 140$ per test person, NOT including return transfer to/from Stone Town. The certificate is delivered within 72 hours approximately.
- Travelers will be checked at the airport for COVID-19 symptoms by measuring their temperature.
- Travelers are encouraged to apply for online e-visas prior to arrival.
- Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa is located 1 km from the nearest village. This geographic context is an asset to ensure an intimate experience.
At Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa
We have developed protocols in partnership with Relais & Chateaux as well as the Tanzanian and Zanzibar Health departments, based on the World Health Organization recommendations, to ensure your safety during your stay in the ‘Spice Island’ of Zanzibar. Please click below to download.
Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa is proud to be a qualified and vetted Trusted Travel Partner of TourSafe Africa, whose mission is to provide a resource for travelers to identify reputable accommodations and tour operators that have pledged to take steps to ensure proper practices as determined by international health and safety experts.
NOT SURE ABOUT BOOKING?
We have updated our policies to ensure you can cancel for FREE up to 14days prior to arrival. Please see our terms and conditions (valid for NEW bookings) at this page.
In any case, we would be glad to offer you some useful information and see how we can help you.
Therefore, feel free to contact us by email.
December 29th 2020, Zanzibar