GOOD TO KNOW
On March 12th, the Management Team of Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa created a special Task Force, dedicated to coronavirus prevention and risk management.
This Action Plan has been designed with recommendations from the World Health Organization, Relais & Chateaux and local Health and government organization. A progressive plan of prophylactic actions has been implemented since.
As this situation is a source of concern for our travellers, we would like to share with you the set of measures we have taken in order to guarantee our guests’ safety :
- NO case of coronavirus Infection was detected in our Property and its neighbourhood.
- A set of procedures of education, staff training and hygiene protocols intensification has been deployed in all our premises.
- Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa is located 1 km from the nearest village. This geographic context is an important asset for preventing from a massive infection.
- International flights have now resumed and the Zanzibar Airport is officially reopened to tourism.
- International travelers do NOT have to quarantine upon arrival.
We anticipate re-opening of the property on July 1st, pending restart of the inbound arrival flights.
No stress! For arrivals up until 1st September: we offer property credit for 12 months from original travel dates at no penalty if we are informed at least 7 days in advance.
For future arrival dates, the standard cancellation policies apply - though rest assured we monitor the situation and will work with you on a case by case basis.
In any case, we would be glad to offer you some useful information and see how we can help you.
Therefore, feel free to contact us by email.
May 22nd 2020, Zanzibar