We are OPEN and ready to host guests with safety protocols.
Today, more than ever, a stay in a luxury villa with a private pool and up to 1500 m2 of private area - with services of a butler and meals delivered to your room, is the perfect setting to relax, recharge and enjoy a beautiful stay in the natural tropical paradise that is Zanzibar.
Your health and that of our employees remains our utmost priority.
Traveling to Zanzibar
The Tanzanian airspace is open! We are pleased to confirm that flights have resumed with Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways, FlyDubai and Ethiopian airlines, as well as all domestic flights, into Zanzibar and Tanzania.
At this time:
- Tanzania has been endorsed by the World Tourism Travel Council (WTTC) as "safe travel" destination.
- International travelers do NOT have to quarantine upon arrival.
- Arriving travelers are now required to provide a negative COVID-19 certificate from an approved laboratory in the country of departure dating less than 72 hours before travel.
- Travelers needing a negative COVID-test certificate to travel BACK to their country: it is possible to proceed to a test and obtain a certificate within 72h without leaving the hotel (samples are picked at the hotel and the certificate is delivered back 3 days later). Cost: 150$ per person.
- It is understood that international airlines will already be screening passengers prior to boarding the long-haul flight to Tanzania. Please refer to your airline or relevant embassy regarding requirements for transit countries.
- Travelers will be checked at the airport for COVID-19 symptoms by measuring their temperature.
- Travelers must have a valid health insurance.
- Travelers are encouraged to apply for online e-visas prior to arrival.
- NO case of coronavirus Infection was detected in our Property and its neighborhood and Zanzibar has been declared COVID-free since the 20th June.
- Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa is located 1 km from the nearest village. This geographic context is an asset to ensure an intimate experience.
At Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa
We have developed protocols in partnership with Relais & Chateaux as well as the Tanzanian and Zanzibar Health departments, based on the World Health Organization recommendations, to ensure your safety during your stay in the ‘Spice Island’ of Zanzibar. Please click below to download.
No stress! For arrivals up until 1st September: we offer property credit for 15 months from original travel dates at no penalty if we are informed at least 15 days in advance.
For future arrival dates, the standard cancellation policies apply - though rest assured we monitor the situation and will work with you on a case by case basis.
NOT SURE ABOUT BOOKING?
We have updated our policies to ensure you can cancel for FREE up to 30 days prior to arrival. Please see our terms and conditions (valid for NEW bookings) at this page.
In any case, we would be glad to offer you some useful information and see how we can help you.
Therefore, feel free to contact us by email.
July 28th 2020, Zanzibar